DataCandy is a leading provider of loyalty and gift cards programs. Since its founding in 2002, DataCandy has led the way in relational technologies and marketing relations.
DataCandy is a leading provider of loyalty and gift cards programs. Since its founding in 2002, DataCandy has led the way in relational technologies and marketing relations. Its expertise in the management of loyalty programs and affinity groups has been successfully implemented numerous times over the years.
Communication is inseparable from the transaction process, it is essential to maintain a real-time emotional bond with customers. It takes a lot more than simply accumulating points to keep customers loyal. Furthermore, an electronic money exchange solution is embedded into the gift card management, which allows for automated management within a restaurant chain environment.
The promotional phase enjoys similar benefits since MS2 processes the details of customer transactions in real-time and rewards them with a personalized touch. By accessing the restaurant’s Web site or call center, customers also have access to account information such as the number of points they have accumulated or their gift card balance. The gift and loyalty cards can even be used for online purchases and redemptions, as well as those carried out by telephone.
- MS2 platform: Gift Card, Loyalty programs, prepaid card, cash card, promotional card.:
- Loyalty programs design, Web development, traditional modes of communications, relationship marketing agency.: multilingual: all languages using accentuated characters can be used simultaneously on every type of media supported by MS2 (mail, web, e-mail and at the point-of-sale);
- : multicurrency: the most commonly used currencies are simultaneously supported (therefore allowing a retailer or organization to operate seamlessly in many countries) and the transactions are carried out using the currency chosen by the consumer, thereby eliminating any exchange-rate driven fluctuations.
- : real-time activity reports, whether it be for transactional activities (thereby reducing the risk of fraud) or for any activities or operations pertaining to loyalty programs or special interest communities
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
642 de Courcelle Street Suite 304
- Phone: 1-877-632-6269
- Lorne Schwartz
- Phone: 514.903.3282 x26
- Fax: 514-989-8639
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org