Berg equipment controls beverage costs by reducing spillage and controlling portion sizes. Precise and flexible portioning means consistency of drinks, reduced cost, better taste and reduced liability.
- Berg equipment controls beverage costs by reducing spillage and controlling portion sizes. Precise and flexible portioning means consistency of drinks, reduced cost, better taste and reduced liability.
- Berg equipment records volume, count and sales values of all drinks poured. A full range of management reports is available to ensure sales are accounted for. Berg equipment therefore discourages and reduces theft.
- Berg equipment works in conjunction with MAITRE’D. It is possible to interface directly to MAITRE’D and automatically ring up drinks. Or run one of many reports to compare against your POS reports.
- Compact equipment – Fits any bar area
- Can handle liquor, wine, beer, mixes, juice and many other liquids.
- Used in casinos, hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, bowling alleys, neighborhood bars, pool halls, riverboats.
Over 80 dealers have been certified to sell, lease and service Berg products — nationally and internationally. For over 30 years, Berg CompanyTM and its employees have been dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services available. In addition to the Berg CompanyTM Headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin, three strategically located regional offices in North America and a European office support the worldwide dealer network.
- 704, 744, 1544, Infinity all-bottle, Infinity all-bottle ID, Laser gun dispenser system, Tap-1 beer dispensing system:
- Liquor, beer, wine, juice and soft-drink control systems:
2001 S. Stoughton Rd.
- Website: http://www.bergliquorcontrols.com/
- Mac MacMeekin - Sales Contact
- Phone: 301-526-2298
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jay Oaklay - Technical Contact
- Phone: 608-221-4281
- Email: email@example.com