National POS Implementation and Support Specialist - Based in the United States
In order to sustain its growth Posera is currently seeking an Independent Contractor to provide the required services outlined below on a full time equivalent basis for a six (6) month term.
Posera is seeking an Independent Contractor as a POS Support Specialist (Level 2), ensuring clients gain assistance in troubleshooting, getting answers, or solving problems managed through both phone and computer applications. The successful bidder will provide national on-site support including hardware and software installation, upgrades, and troubleshooting within the United States.
- Interact with Posera Customer Support Agents and Customer Support Team Leaders to work through current support issues during regularly scheduled conference calls;
- Regularly monitor the queue, assess team’s Open Cases, FU’s, NA’s – intervene when necessary to relieve the queue;
- Support an On-Call rotation with Posera Customer Support L2’s
- Be available for collaboration requests by phone and/or remote access, as needed and within reason
- Assist the frontline to find a solution, on an as needed basis, and ensure SLAs are maintained by providing such assistance
- Ongoing support and relationship management with named major accounts
- Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Log all relevant information and communication
- Build and program POS systems (includes setting up hardware and customizing Maitre’D software as per customer’s requirements).
- Stage, repair, and test all hardware before installation including but not limited to PC’s, printers and routers before installation.
- Travel to client sites and perform on-site service and support when required
- Assist on projects as assigned and/or approved by supervisor
- Work with Posera customers and sales staff to meet customer’s requirements and deadlines
- Provide training for Posera customers and their staff in both large and small groups
- Communicate with Posera customers and management regarding schedule changes and project status
- Travel to Posera client sites and perform relevant on-site installations of POS systems and related services
- Other related tasks as required
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Maitre’D POS is considered a major asset
- Available to support the service and support rotation (Monday-Sunday shifts, no overnights)
- Able to travel within the United States to customer sites
- Strong knowledge of hardware and software installation, upgrades, and troubleshooting
- Outstanding communication, technical, listening, telephone and analytical skills
- Strong time management, organization, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented attitude
- Attention to detail and initiative to follow through to resolve customer issues
- Advanced knowledge of company-supported applications, the ability to troubleshoot over the phone and the ability to learn and support new applications
- Able to type while speaking on the telephone
- Able to build relationships with internal and external customers and vendor partners
- Creative parameterization and problem solving skills
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.